Search This Blog

Monday, July 6, 2009

Palin's Announcement

Sarah Palin's announcement of her resignation puzzled many, including me. Upon reflection and looking at every video clip of the announcement I could find, I understand. Given the current political climate it just might be the right move at the right time. We must remember that she is not your typical elitest politician. Most on the left hate her for that reason and will bash her no matter what she does. On the other hand the perceptive among us like her for that same reason. She has shown more strength through all the slander that has come her way then most people could. I think the reasons she stated for her resignation are the reasons. Look at some of the video and decide for yourself.

Does she have ambitions for a 2012 run.......maybe. She could have gotten re-elected and then ran while drawing her salary and not doing her job like so many have. BHO, the Media Golden Boy did the same thing while he ran for President. He was getting paid his full Senate salary as were Senators McCain and Clinton. This is a common practice, but its not right. Governor Palin goes against the grain. Maybe that's just what the country needs.

While I admire her, I don't want to sound as if I would endorse her if she ran. I have someone in mind for 2012. 2012 is a long time away and many things can happen before then. However Palin as President wouldn't be the worse thing for the country. Just look at what's happening now.

Check out the videos for yourself.

http://www.foxnews.com/video/index.html


That's E's View

No comments: