This is a rare moment for me. It's not often that I will defend BHO, but here goes. The coverage of the BHO supposedly staring at a 16 year old's backside is well.........ridiculous. While I will admit that from the still photos it appears that he is indeed learing at the young lady's backside, but the video tells a different story. If you watch the whole video he is clearly trying to help someone down the stairs. I think by now I have shown that I am not BHO's biggest fan, but even I cannot understand what all the fuss is about. Even if he was looking how would he know the age of the girl? She didn't look 16 and was dressed like a grown woman trying to be noticed. Did her parents know she left the house like that? So that I had a woman's perspective I had my better half look at the video and her conclusion coincided with mine.
With so many other far more important things we could be critical of when it comes to the president this is what we focus on? Why don't we start paying as much attention to the issues facing the country as we do on such trite issues as this? This is a tactic the Left uses to criticize conservatives when they can't find anything else to use against them. I for one am not playing this game.
That's E's View
Saturday, July 11, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment