Search This Blog

Saturday, December 19, 2009

Conspiracy Theory

I saw a new show in TV that attempts to uncover the truth on the many cover ups. The show Conspiracy Theory hosted by Jesse Ventura and is aired on Tru TV on Wednesday nights. Jesse Ventura is a former wrestler and Govenor of Minnesota. He wrote a book titled "I aint got time to Bleed". I am certainly not going to say I agree with his views on everything, but I do admire his search for the truth.

His first show was about Global Warming and how it is a blot not to save the planet, but to make money, lots of it. Jesse was a global warming believer and friend of Al Gore , but still had the integity once it was investigated, to admit that there is overwhelming evidence being covered up to the contrary. It is an episode I will save on the DVR so I can refer back to it and show it to others who care to see the other side of this issue. I cant wait until the next episode. I encourage everyone to watch this show. Like the good book says " The Truth shall set you free"

That's E's View

No comments: